Labels

15 May 2014

WHEREVER YOU GO... DISCOVER THE LOCAL TRADITIONS

Thats how you get the most of every place you will visit.... Today, Im writting from FINCA LA ADLAGISA... In Mendoza, Argentina.. Wine Paradise... So, I thought.. Should I find the commun very well located into the city room or drawn myself into the wine country... I chose right! This place is just unbelivable and wanted to share it in my blog... Totally reccommended if you happen to be visiting the área... Not only the great attention, personalised counselling and food but also the amazing experience you get to have here... Don't even think about it!

The traditional familiar winery offers in-house "bodega" where you can have the homemade wine every night before going to bed... And just judge yourself by the pictures:





If you want any further information, contact Gabriela! She is the boss here!. This is a very good option along with many others in the area. Also, you have many activities to do in the area if you get tired of wines (don't think so), extreme sports, trekking, termas and spas... My recommendation- COME!
https://fincaadalgisa.com.ar


No comments:

Post a Comment